Because dental insurance doesn’t cover all needs.
Sadly, those with dental insurance can be stranded due to the limits in amount of coverage. In addition, many dental services aren’t covered by insurance, such as dental implants, whitening, or veneers. However, the good news is that Dental Specialists of Niles, P.C. provides 3 reliable patient payment plans that help you receive the healthy smile you’ve always wanted, whether you have insurance or not. A good dental savings plan might be a good decision.
The payment sources below possess excellent reputations and we are pleased to offer them as a resource to you. Our patient coordinator will gladly file all the necessary paper work on your behalf, so you can start your treatment immediately.
Citi Health Card
Your health and emotional well-being starts with a smile you’re proud to show off. At Citi Health Card, our No-Interest and Extended Payment Plans make it easier to get that radiant smile you’ve always dreamed about.
- No interest payment plans for 6, 12, & 18 months
- Extended payment plans up to 60 months
- Revolving lines of credit starting at $1,000
- No down payment, plus instant credit decisions with no application fee
- No prepayment penalty
CareCredit is a flexible patient/client payment program, specifically designed for healthcare expenses, that makes it easier for you to get the treatment or procedures you want and need. CareCredit is ideal for treatment and procedures not covered by insurance, and can be used at our office.
CareCredit lets you begin your treatment or procedure immediately—then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that are easy to fit into your monthly budget. Checkout our payment calculator.
CareCredit offers a full range of No Interest and Extended Payment Plans for treatment fees from $1 to over $25,000, you can apply online.
- 6, 12, 18 & 24 month plan options
- No interest if the balance is paid within the specified time period
- Low minimum monthly payments
- Extended Payment Plans
- 24, 36, & 48 month plan options
- For treatment fees from $1,000 to over $25,000
- 9.90% interest rate
- Monthly payments as low as $25 for a $1,000 fee balance
- Your choice of payment plans
- Finance amounts from $499 to $40,000
- Easy application process and quick decision
- No initial payment
- No prepayment penalty