To Our Valued Patients:
We are Open and Committed to Your Health and Safety.
After serving our community as dental professionals for so many years, we recognize the importance of continuing to serve you reliably, safely, and compliantly at all times.
We want to assure you that our health has always successfully protected team members, patients, and our community by following the strictest sterilization protocols that we fulfil every single day. We continually ensure we deploy the most current protocols for safe, efficient, and compliant care including:
- Stringent equipment and treatment room sterilization protocols
- Encourage healthy patients with no symptoms of any illness to maintain their scheduled visits
- Routinely sterilize all non-treatment areas including restrooms, waiting areas, and consultation rooms.
What you can do …
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay at home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it away
- Practice ‘social distancing’. Keep a distance of 3-6 feet between you and those you encounter outside of the dental office — one of the most sterile places you’ll visit.
Nothing is more important to us than protecting the health and safety of our patients, team members, and community. We are grateful for your loyalty and appreciate the privilege of serving you.
Should you have any questions or concerns please call us. Were always happy to help!
With care and respect,
Dr. Anasinski and Team at Dental Specialists of Niles, P.C.
8216 W. Oakton Street
Niles, IL 60714
[email protected] our Team at Dental Specialists of Niles