Dental Specialists of Niles works in collaboration with many General Dentists and other Specialists in the Chicagoland Area to provide specialty and implant services to their mutual patients.
Referring dentists have found Dental Specialists of Niles to be very helpful in treatment planning and providing excellent care and service. Referring offices are invited to observe any treatment of interest in our office. We coordinate all procedures and make sure to supply restorative doctors with any materials they may need to make their work more efficient.
Some of the benefits to working with Dental Specialists of Niles:
- Excellent service and treatment in our State-of-the-art facility
- Exciting continuing education seminars. ADA and AGD CE credit is awarded.
- Treatment planning advice and case presentation
- Periodontal procedures including Laser Periodontal treatment and cosmetic gum grafting.
- Any aspect of implant dentistry. (planning, placement, final impressions, abutment placement, crown coping- any level you request!)
- Temporizing single or multi-units, establishing correct vertical dimension with temporaries so you can complete the case quickly and easily!
- I.V. Sedation
We are here to facilitate the care of your patients, and to serve as your resource in Specialized Dentistry. Every aspect of our referral-based practice caters to both the patient and referring doctor. If you would like to schedule a “Lunch-n-learn,” discuss treatment options for a specific patient,or attend one of our seminars, please call us anytime.
Your referrals are always welcome, and we look forward to working with you soon!
Dr. Dorothy Anasinski and Staff