Some organizations ask their customers and friends to “Like” their pages on Facebook because they just want more fans. At Dental Specialists of Niles, P.C., you are more than a number to us. See why!
We Love Our Facebook Fans
Did you know that we offer the following to those who Like Our Facebook Page?
- We answer your questions.
- We post dental information you can’t find anywhere else.
- We regularly offer special promotions and incentives just for our fans and customers.
- We make Facebook fun!
A Special Message from Dr. Dorothy Anasinski
Many people become concerned with their privacy when using social networks such as Facebook. If you happen to be one of them, I encourage you to visit Facebook’s Privacy Center for in-depth information.
Some dental practices may not embrace social media tools such as Facebook. At Dental Specialists of Niles, P.C. we look forward to interacting with our patients and fans on our Facebook Page.
Here are five things you should expect of your dentist on Facebook:
- Respond to postings and private messages sent through their Facebook page. To see an example, click here.
- Post timely and topic-relevant content.
- Allow you to post responses that include your feedback and thoughts.
- That spam postings should be moderated and even removed.
- That they offer you the option to subscribe to their email list or schedule an appointment right from their Facebook page.
Did you know that the team at Dental Specialists of Niles, P.C. posts important dental information that you cannot find anywhere else on its Facebook Page? If you have not yet liked our Facebook Page, click here to do so.