Dental Specialists of Niles is a unique dental specialty
practice dedicated to creating beautiful,
healthy smiles and beyond.
- We provide a holistic dentistry; an approach to dentistry that promotes your health and wellness because diseases and conditions of the mouth have a direct impact on the health of your entire body. Therefore, it’s a step beyond treating conditions of your mouth and a consciousness of your whole health, to help you become healthier and stay healthy.
- Our mission is to provide the best standard of dental care to each and every patient by applying the “Golden Rule” to dentistry. We treat our patients the way we ourselves want to be treated — with compassion, integrity and personalized treatment. We will listen to your needs, answer all of your questions and explain your options clearly.
- Our goal is to help you successfully treat periodontal disease, prevent loss of teeth and have healthy teeth and gums for a lifetime. We are dedicated to providing you exceptional results through rendering treatment with the greatest of skill using the most advanced techniques, materials and technology. Through using state of the art regeneration techniques and materials, Dr. Anasinski has succesfully saved and maintained teeth for patients with severe periodontal disease. In addition, she is skilled at replacing missing teeth with dental implants from single tooth replacement to the most complex cases reconstructing the entire oral function, to help you improve your chewing function, self confidence, and appearance.
- For your Comfort, we provide 2 comfort systems to deliver local anesthetic comfortably, the Dental Vibe, and Compudent; a computer controlled local anesthetic delivery system, and also offer sedation dentistry in a relaxed and comfortable friendly environment; Our waiting room is elegant, yet cozy and comfortable; the music is soft and the ambiance is inviting.
- We are highly recommended for our level of expertise, experience, and professionalism. Our patients have commented that they’ve never had as thorough and gentle of an examination and treatment before, and are pleased about their positive dental experience.
- Our warm and caring staff are exceptionally skilled, experienced, and are passionate about making a difference in making your treatment as comfortable as possible. We maintain high standards through advanced training in leading edge techniques and technologies to stay on the forefront of dental advancements. This expert level of care makes a difference in providing you optimal health, function and a beautiful smile.
Dr. Dorothy Anasinski
Dr. Anasinski is a Periodontist and Dental Implantologist. She completed her residency at Northwestern University and is Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago department of Postgraduate Periodontics. She is a Diplomat of the Board of Periodontology and is a Delegate to the Illinois State Dental Society. She also serves as Vice President of the North Suburban Branch of the Chicago Dental Society. She is the founder of The Greater Chicago Dental Academy, an organization she created to further the continuing dental education of dental professionals, and provides five seminars per year.
Her interest in Periodontics began when she became a Dental Hygienist in 1987. She attended Loyola Dental School of Dentistry and became a Dentist in 1993, and completed her two year Periodontal residency in 1995. Her background has enabled her to provide superb results through nonsurgical methods in treatment for periodontal / gum disease. She is also known by her patients for her kind and gentle manner.
She has lectured and written several articles on topics in Periodontology and Dental Implants, including effective non-surgical therapies, advanced techniques in regenerative and implant surgery, and periodontal plastic surgery. She is a member of the American Academy of Periodontology, Midwest Society of Periodontists, Illinois State Society of Periodontists, American Dental Association, Chicago Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Osseointegration, and International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Joshua Ries, D.M.D.
Dr. Joshua Ries earned his D.M.D. and his Certificate in Endodontics Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. He is originally from Madison, Wisconsin, has been practicing dentistry for nearly 15 years and Endodontics in the Chicagoland area for more than a decade. He is the third generation in his family to practice dentistry.
Dr. Ries is an active member of several dental organizations and has held numerous leadership positions. Currently, he is a member of the American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society, Chicago Dental Society (CDS), American Association of Endodontists and The Coolidge Club. He has served as President of the CDS Northside Branch and currently is a member of the CDS Membership Committee and Mediation Committee. Dr. Ries maintains a Medical Staff position at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center in the Department of Dentistry.