Intimacy, passion, and love begin with close interpersonal communication. In moments like this, you don’t want to be self-conscious about your breath. Having healthy, fresh breath is not only better for your teeth and oral hygiene; it’s also better for your personal relationships!
If you are concerned about your breath, let’s explore options that you can pursue to have fresher breath:
- Brush and floss your teeth every day. Reducing and removing bacteria and plaque will aid in having better breath.
- Clean your tongue. This too helps to reduce the non-essential bacteria that affect your breath.
- Hydrate. Drinking plenty of water helps to reduce the potency of bacteria that causes bad breath.
- Avoid Masking Agents. Breath mints and gums are only a temporary solution for bad breath and certain sweeteners used in these products can actually make your breath worse.
- Choose The Right Foods. Avoid eating pungent foods that can cause excessive odor and bacteria to generate in your mouth.
- Rinse. Rinse your mouth with water our mouthwash after eating and drinking.
- Consider Natural Remedies. Natural foods such as green tea, cinnamon, mint, parsley and cilantro offer essential oils that help to enhance your breath.
- Join The Vitamin C Family. Foods high in Vitamin C such as melons, berries, and citrus fruits smell good and also help to make your breath smell good.
- Avoid Smoking. Smoking has negative cardiovascular benefits and it also introduces a variety of unwanted chemicals that get released into your mouth.
- Visit Your Dentist. Assuming that everything is o.k. with your dental health while you battle bad breath is something not to be overlooked. Schedule an appointment today!
We hope that the above suggestions help to address your concerns about the quality of your breath. If you find that these suggestions do not help to alleviate your concerns then we encourage you to Contact Us and Schedule an Appointment as soon as possible.