The team at Dental Specialists of Niles, P.C. would like to welcome its newest member Prosthodontist Dr. Anne Fabricius. We are so excited to have Dr. Fabricius as a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about her by reading below:
Anne M. Fabricius, DMD, FACP
- Board-Certified Prosthodontist
- Licensed Specialist
Education & Academics
- Northwestern University
- BA, Biological Sciences, cum laude
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine: Doctor of Dental Medicine
- University of Illinois at Chicago: Certificate in Prosthodontics
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Illinios at Chicago: Department of Restorative Dentistry
Dr. Anne Fabricius is dedicated to providing her patients with customized high quality complete dental care. She offers her patients unique solutions that only a specialist can provide. Her additional three years of advanced training in prosthodontics gives her a mastery of the art and science of dentistry. Her goal is to provide beautiful, long-lasting and comfortable dental care for her patients.
Dr. Anne Fabricius is recognized as one of the most highly trained restorative dentists in Illinois: she is one of only 20 board-certified prosthodontists in the state. She is a specialist in the repair and restoration of teeth and replacement of missing teeth. Dr. Fabricius has three years of advanced training beyond dental school and has successfully passed an extensive written and clinical examination to achieve board-certification status in her specialty. This exam is administered by the American Board of Prosthodontics and conducted by the preeminent leaders in dentistry.
Dr. Fabricius is actively involved in teaching. She holds a faculty position at the University of Illinois at Chicago and has been involved in teaching the partial denture, complete denture, and dental implant courses. She maintains memberships to several study clubs, providing advanced knowledge and advice to the area’s general dentists.
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontics
- Member, American Dental Association