The 4th of July is nearing and now more than ever our country and military service men and women need our support.
You may be wondering how you can show your pride for our country, and, support for those who have helped to defend it. If so, here are some tasteful suggestions for how to go about celebrating one of the most important days of the year:
5 Ways to Celebrate AND Show Support
- Attend a 4th of July parade and show your support.
- Volunteer at your local Veterans Administration.
- Volunteer at a homeless shelter near you (1 in 5 military veterans are homeless).
- Personally thank a military veteran for their service and sacrifice.
- Invite a military veteran in you know to celebrate the 4th of July with you and your family.
Veterans Websites Worth Bookmarking
The following websites offer information on how to get involved and help veterans of all wars, current enlisted military personnel, and the people who support them.
The entire team at Dental Specialists of Niles, P.C. would like to thank our veterans and active military personnel for the sacrifices they have made for our country.
Without you, we would not enjoy the freedoms that we have become accustomed to for so many years. If we can help return the favor to you in any way, we encourage you to Contact Us.