For a Happy and Safe Halloween…
Halloween is a special holiday for many that involves going door to door in local neighborhoods across the country in pursuit of beloved treats! For a safe, happy, and healthy Halloween, remember to:
- Brush your teeth after eating candy.
- Substitute a sugary beverage for water when eating candy.
- Combine other non-sugary foods when eating candy.
- Avoid trick-or-treating alone. Walk in groups or with a trusted adult.
- Eat only factory-wrapped treats. Avoid eating homemade treats made by strangers.
A Moment with Dr. Dorothy
I truly hope you and your family enjoy Halloween this year and all that the holiday offers. Please put safety and health at the top of your list as you prepare your outing and feel free to share your trick or treating photos on our Facebook Page.