- Our Practice
- All on 4 Dental Implants
- Dental Implants
- Holistic Dental Care
- Dental Vibe
- Onpharma Mixing Pen
- Dental Videos
- Smile Gallery
- Oral Health Newsletters
- All-Ceramic Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry Can Help
- Five Easy Steps to Good Oral Hygiene
- Good News About Bad Breath
- Have A Beautiful Smile
- A Beautiful Bride
- High Risk Factor for Gum Disease?
- Hormonal Changes
- Laser Periodontal Therapy
- Periodontal Care is Critical
- Problems in Your Mouth
- Symptoms, Problems, & Remedies
- The Truth About Gum Disease
- Understanding Periodontitis
- Implant-Supported Dentures
- Treating Gum Disease
- Dental Implant Procedure
- Effects Of Dental Implants
- Replace A Tooth With An Implant
- Dermal Fillers
- All-On-Four Dental Implants
- Periodontal Plastic Surgery
- Dental Professionals
- Contact Us
Chicagoland’s First Choice for Expert Dental Care:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Aesthetic Smile Makeovers, Veneers, Crowns, Prosthetics
- Dental Implants for single or several missing teeth and All on Four Procedure
- Holistic Dental Care conscious choice of treatment and materials on overall health
- Healthy Gums Without Surgery
- Root Canals / Endodontics
- Experienced and Caring Doctors and Staff
- We listen to your needs and answer all of your questions
- See why we come so highly recommended
Welcome to our practice. It is our mission to support you in becoming healthier and happier through helping you to save your teeth…and if you are missing teeth, a second chance through dental implants, to have the smile of your dreams.
At Dental Specialists of Niles, our experienced team of dental specialists bring a high level of expertise and technology with two to three extra years of university training in advanced, specialized and cosmetic dentistry beyond dental school. We provide you predictable and exceptional results because our team of dental specialists collaborate efficiently on all aspects of your care together at one location.
We are committed to the Holistic wellness approach in dentistry because healthy teeth and gums are connected to overall health. It is our philosophy and goal to integrate your dental health with your overall health to help you reach optimum health and well being. We help you understand and be well informed of procedures needed to help you improve your oral health and alternative treatments that are available for you.
From Complete Cosmetic Dental Care to professional dental cleanings, our experienced and caring staff are ready to listen to your needs and provide you the most rewarding dental experience possible.
Our commitment to serving you includes providing information that helps you make more informed decisions about your oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.